Supertuscan wine tasting
Holiday Tuscany dedicated to those who LOVE wine.
You can taste the most famous wines of the world, well-known with the
name SuperTuscan, inside an elegant cellar, in the heart
of Pescia, in Tuscany.
The tasting allows you the sampling of wines like Ornellaia
and Sassicaia, as well as tastling the best Tuscan olive
oil, united with trying typical local produce and cold meats.
A pleasurable moment for your senses, with a high quality
red wine. You could also add to the tasting of supertuscan with
a good lunch based on Tuscan cooking.
It is advised to add the Supertuscan with an excellent “Fiorentina” or a superb “Tagliata” accompanied with Porcini mushrooms, the special Sorana beans or delicious fried artichokes, a speciality of our chef.
All of this takes place inside the rooms of a historic restaurant in the centre of Pescia, near Lucca, opened in 1908 and well-known by the major Italian enogastronomic guides.
Price supertuscan wine tasting
Price per person supertuscan wine tasting with sampling of typical produce
- €30 per person
Price per person supertuscan wine tasting with evening meal or lunch with typical Tuscan produce including Fiorentina steak - € 69 a person.
Cheap accommodation in Tuscany near the restaurant
You could pick between different types of apartments and rooms for all types of budget.
- Romantic Bedroom Double room with private bathroom from € 30 per person per night (2 people)
- Apartment 4 beds with double bedroom + bedroom with two single beds + private bathroom (per 4 people)
- Apartment 4 beds + kitchen: complete with double bedroom + bedroom with two single beds + private bathroom + completely equipped kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher
- Total of beds available is for 60 people
Price for your holiday
- TO SLEEP
Romantic Bedroom: € 35 per person (minimum 2 people)
Apartment 4 beds: € 30 per person (children under 6 years free, minimum stay 2 nights) Apartment 4 beds + kitchen : € 39 per person (children under 6 years free, minimum stay 3 nights)
You could add to Supertuscan wine tasting and stay at our holiday apartments, a visit to one of the most important art towns of Tuscany, a few minutes away.
- In less than 10 minutes (taxi price 5 euro one way) you could the
visit the town of Collodi, the place of Pinocchio,
the famous wooden puppet, where we consider that you visit the splendid
Garzoni Gardens, beautiful with fountains, waterfalls,
ancient statues and a mirage of coloured flowers and ornamental plants
and swans, ducks and peacocks which walk around undisturbed
by the visitors.
Not to miss at Collodi is a visit to the Collodi Butterfly House, the lovely and huge crystal theca, where visitors can enter and be captivated in a marvellous tropical world where splendid multicolour butterflies freely fly. An experience not to miss.
- Less than 10 minutes by taxi (price 10 euro one way) you could visit Montecatini Terme, famous for beautiful women, Spa waters, marvellous Thermal buildings in Liberty Style and Viale Matteotti, the shopping zone with major designer label shops.
- For those looking for a really unforgettable holiday, you could hire
a luxury car.
You can choose between Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, BMW, Audi, Hammer and Mercedes, but also practably Smart to move around in total freedom.
Where we are?
Location: Pescia > Tuscany > Italy
Things to Do and best attractions near here:
- Bike tour in Lucca far 10km,
- Shopping and SPA in Montecatini far 8 km,
- Visit Garzoni Garden, Collodi Butterfly House in Collodi far 5 km.
Nearest Train: Pescia station at 500 mt
Car: not necessary
Parking: free 50 mt from apartments.
Nearest Airport: Florence Airport 49 km
Nearest Airport: Pisa Airport 55 km
Nearest Beach: Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi and Versilia beach at 40 Kilometres
More information? Contact the owner